lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

CAPÍTULO 375: SCREAMIN ROCK AND ROLL

A D O U M A
Paraíso Musical

Lunes, de 20:00 a 21:00
www.radiosedna.es

CAPÍTULO 375: SCREAMIN ROCK AND ROLL


WOLFMOTHER woman

SCREAMIN`JAY HAWKINS I put a spell on you
SCREAMIN`JAY HAWKINS you made me love you
SCREAMIN`JAY HAWKINS frenzy
SCREAMIN`JAY HAWKINS alligator wine
SCREAMIN`JAY HAWKINS monkberry moon delight

BILL HALEY AND THE COMETS shake, rattle and rock
ELVIS PRESLEY blue moon of kentucky
JERRY LEE LEWIS great ball of fire
JOHN LEE HOOKER boom boom
ELMORE JAMES dust my broom
OTIS RUSH double trouble
IKE & TINA TURNER too many tears in my eyes
ARETHA FRANKLIN think
BOOKER T & THE MG'S green onions
WILSON PICKETT land of 1.000 dances
LITTLE RICHARD tutti frutti
CHUCK BERRY blue suede shoes
SAM & DAVE hold on I´m coming
STEVIE WONDER higher ground

ESCUCHAR / DESCARGAR
http://www.ivoox.com/adouma-screamin-rock-and-roll-audios-mp3_rf_9593149_1.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario