ADOUMA / CAPÍTULO 571: "Greatest Songs Of All Time Vol 4"

ADOUMA
Paraíso Musical
______________________________________

CAPÍTULO 571


______________________________________

STEPPENWOLF Born To Be Wild
MUDDY WATERS Hoochie Coochie Man
JOHN LEE HOOKER Boom Boom
SCREAMIN'JAY HAWKINS I Put A Spell On You

THE DOORS Light My Fire
THE WHO My Generation
BOB DYLAN Blowin´In The Wind
NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE My My Hey Hey
JOHN DENVER Take Me Home, Country Roads
SCOTT McKENZIE San Francisco
SIMON & GARFUNKEL The Sounds Of Silence

CHARLIE PARKER Summertime
FRANK SINATRA That´s Life
SANTANA Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen
MOTÖRHEAD Ace Of Spades
JEFF BUCKLEY Hallelujah
______________________________________

DESCARGAR / ESCUCHAR


https://www.ivoox.com/47279727

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

LITERATURA / Manuel Vilas

VIAJES / Portugal

LITERATURA / Sara Mesa